AME Surveys is a survey company which focuses on Road and Civil Construction, with strengths in construction set out, quality management, computer modelling and Machine Guidance. We have the ability to create and upload Machine Guidance files, using either AutoDesk Civil 3D, Trimble Office, or Topcon 3d Office. We have worked in the coal mining and hard rock mining industry using RTK GPS and Robotic Total Stations. We have also had extensive experience with Aerial and Antenna Array Installations for the DOD. Company Director, Jon Rasmussen, is actively involved in field and office work. Jon Rasmussen is an Engineering Surveyor registered with SSSI, graduating from Queensland University of Technology with Distinction in 1988.
All survey procedures carried out are governed by our managerial procedures in line with ISO9001:2008 industry standards. They are documented according to your project Specifications and Presentation needs. Survey Precision is based off our confirmed and verified control networks on site. We pride ourselves on delivering high- precision and accurate surveys to our client with satisfaction in mind.
Core skills of AME Surveys Pty Ltd:
- Management of Survey resources
- Qualified and Professional Field Personnel
- High level of office computer expertise, such as AutoDesk Civil 3d, Excel and Word
- Creation of Machine Guidance Files for Trimble and Topcon
- Programming in VB.Net for survey data reduction and manipulation, aiding in high levels of efficiency
- Expertise in Computer Graphics programmes Autocad Civil3d and ArcGIS